SC - creations and creativity

Varju at aol.com Varju at aol.com
Mon Jun 22 12:56:46 PDT 1998

<< We have gone to a judging criteria that does not allow this.  It assures
 anonymity, but it does mean you have no other recourse than to document
 as best you can, present your entry in it's best light, and cross your
 fingers.  We encourage our judges to sign their names, so that entrants
 can find them after the fact and get clarification.  >>

Here, for Queens Prize you either have to be there yourself or have a
designated stand-in and for the Kingdom A&S competition the trend seems to be
the same, to allow for interaction with the judges to reduce annonymous bad
comments.

Noemi