SC - Sourdough

Balldrich BallBarian BoulderBain msca at c2i2.com
Tue Jun 23 17:00:01 PDT 1998

	Dear Hon.Lady
	Mine is in a galvanized bucket and is not sealed.  It dies in the summer
heat but does very well during the cool seasons.  I have also kept a
tupperware container going in the fridge with no problem, just left it on
the counter overnight after splitting off what I was going to bake and
adding ingriedients back into the container.
	My big deal was figuring out which spice or herb was going to go into a
batch for resting time between bakes.
	GRIN Balldrich