SC - Bunnies

Micaylah dy018 at freenet.carleton.ca
Wed Jun 24 19:41:21 PDT 1998

Ras,
Being from Skrael, this thread gives me the shivers <grin>

I imagine that the bunnies tasted wonderful. I am wont on occasion (shhh) to
marinade in ale , pomegranate mollasses (and other yummy things) and roast
one up myself. As for the departing of lives...even tho' I am a card
carrying Carnivore, I am on the line between "no read meat" and yea. The
only thing that I don't think about is that at one time they could've looked
me in the eye, and I was raised rural Ontario! (back when there was such an
animal along ther 401)

Micaylah