SC - OT Creativity Changes

John Henschen bacchus at revealed.net
Fri Jun 26 12:17:37 PDT 1998

Sadly, I have to agree with Duke Cariadoc. SCA members, the majority at
least are at the kindergarten level in their knowledge of the Middle ages.
Normal americans are at pre-school  level. I'd say that even most people who
teach medieval history are in high school level... in relative terms. I'll
admit that I'm probably just graduating from kindergarten and entering first
grade, and I've been a member for 9 years. And honestly, the number of
people who know... wait a minute.... I think we're getting some things
confused here. I view first grade knowledge as a first level of learning.
Not the knowledge that a first grader (6 year old) may have of the middle
ages. Perhaps that's where the confusion lies...?

Celadon