SC - Jewish food in period

RuddR at aol.com RuddR at aol.com
Fri Jun 26 15:24:24 PDT 1998

Ceridwen,

 <<Rudd,
     There was an article in Tournaments Illuminated a few issues back
 on  recreating a medieval Seder, with recipes.  If you don't get TI, I
 could scan it and send it as a JPG or type it in, if you'd like
 Ceridwen

I don't get TI.  It would be very kind of you if you would scan or type the
article, whichever is most convenient for you, and send it to me.  Thank you
for sharing this material.

I would like to thank everyone who shared their information and thoughts on
this rather specialized thread.

If, next Pesach, I can talk my wife into giving up our family's traditional
sedar fare and go medieval instead, I'll let you and the list know how it
went.

Thanks again.

Rudd