SC - tripods, and the like.

jeffrey stewart heilveil heilveil at students.uiuc.edu
Sun Jun 28 16:36:47 PDT 1998

I know that I have read through some old discussions on tripods (and I am
sure Stefan will refer me to a file), but I have an offer for a free
tripod, made to my specifications, and I would love some advice.  Ideally,
if you know of period pictures of tripods I would appreciate it.  I saw
the one in Take a thousand eggs or more, and it looks tempting with all of
the hooks running down the legs, but I don't want to limit myself.  I
figure if my brother wants to do some smithing work for me as a trial of
his new forge, who am I to turn him down???

Thanks in advance,
Bogdan