SC - competition entry

Lillian Johnston LillianJ at bethlehem.org.au
Mon Jun 29 15:53:03 PDT 1998

We try to have two types of competitions here and advertise them
accordingly.

An A&S competition will be judged on similar criteria to those mentioned
here before, documentation, interpretation, redaction, etc. Even in the
cooking arena these will apply. We do not ever get large numbers, but
there are enough of us that 6-10 entries can be found at any one
competition.

An Event competition is judged by the judges preference, strictly a "I
like this one Today/Tonight". No formal criteria are used and different
people enter this kind of competition or they enter for different
reasons ie "just for fun".

Mind you, it doesn't always work out, but we hope not as many people get
their feeling mangled.

Yours in Service to the Dream,
Nicolette Dufay
Baroness, Stormhold