SC - RE: Off Topic Messages

Osburn-Day, Katherine katherine.osburn-day at lmco.com
Tue Jun 30 06:37:23 PDT 1998

Pardon me, good gentles, but is this a cook's list or a complaint list.  I
beg the pardon of anyone I may have just offended, but it seems that half
the mail I've received lately has been unrelated to cookery.  If the subject
line is changed to indicate they are off topic, those of us who have limited
time can ignore them.  Again, please excuse my boldness, but I feel strongly
about how I spend the, unfortunately, limited time I have for SCA related
study.
Caterina