SC - Pine nuts OT

Marisa Herzog marisa_herzog at macmail.ucsc.edu
Fri Jun 5 09:52:04 PDT 1998

                      RE>>SC - Pine nuts OT                        6/5/98

<snip>
My experience with trees in general would say they probably got a lot of bugs,
sap, and other junk... but it is a pituresque image!
- -brid
What's wrong with getting bugs?
Running for the rock with collecting net in hand,
Bogdan

=
I guess it depends on how squimish you are, or how desperate for extra protein
you are!  ;)  *back bug! my pinon! oops, I guess that wasn't a nut, it just
walked away*
- -brid