SC - Horror Story (Warning, angry cook venting)

geneviamoas at juno.com geneviamoas at juno.com
Sat Jun 6 19:04:03 PDT 1998

I hate to say this but it sounds just like my mundane job. Sorry to hear
of it happening in the Middle Ages. Pass a token or favor off to one of
the better fighters and let them Challenge the Autocrat to "friendly "
combat for you. Then stand on the sidelines and ... Well , you take it
from there. Keep'em cautious and respectful and your fighters well fed
and aware of the benefits of a friendly, "indebted" feastocrat/cook.
Aggressive and passive and assertive all at once.
Genevia

On Sat, 6 Jun 1998 18:59:26 +1000 The Cheshire Cat <sianan at geocities.com>
writes:
You have made a blow for creative freedom & acknowledgment for all of us
SC cooks!