SC - Horror Story (Warning, angry cook venting)

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Mon Jun 8 10:06:05 PDT 1998

 (NO ONE should every have to go on counselling after they
>run a feast) <snip>
I think this one line says it all.  I am just so sorry you all went
through that.  Well.  I think I am going to go out and kiss every one of
the autocrats I have ever worked with.
I may even have to use that one as a tag line.

Mistress Chrstianna MacGrain
No one should have to go on counselling after they run a feast.  -Sianan