SC - The Dom AND the Rock

The Cheshire Cat sianan at geocities.com
Wed Jun 10 02:11:13 PDT 1998

>-brid (who has a lovely idea for an illumination
>of the Cathedral and rock, if
>only she knew what everyone looked like... :( )
><<<<<<<<
>
>Well, you start with Fred Flintstone, add one curly-haired Viking (hi
>gunther) and throw in various and assorted types.  We need several
>Arab types (like Ras and Carriadoc) and I usually slum around the
>kitchen in a t-tunic or 2.  And I have long reddish hair, and look
>like I've had children (I have) and love to eat what I and everyone
>else cooks (I do).  How hard is that?  You could even put yourself in
>pregnant with your toes in the hot tub.  And Bear with a book in one
>hand, and a loaf of bread in the other.  Stefan would be the librarian
>with his Florigium.  Anyone else?
>
>Tyrca

Don't forget me!!  I usually slum around in a burgundy cotehardie when in
the kitchen my protoge belt wrapped around my waist a few times to keep the
belt from dragging and usually with a long handled wooden spoon (Not an
award, just good from hitting offensive people with) and a teatowel tucked
in there somewhere.

- -Sianan

Marina Denton
sianan at geocities.com