SC - Alternative Drinks

Freyja33 at aol.com Freyja33 at aol.com
Wed Jun 10 10:28:17 PDT 1998

Yes, Sassafras is what rootbeer is made form....
If ever you get the chance to be at a Rev-war event here in the mid west ...
and find Bud's Root beer...  Get it!! Its to die for....  We do Rev-war as
well as SCA and find him whenever we can and if we know he is going to be at
an event we are sure to bring a couple of milk jugs to get his left overs
after the event.... I must tell you it will spoil you for Store bought
stuff.....LOL

Katla of Clarbec
Barony of Three Rivers Kingdom of Calontir

Sandra Chambers
Merchant; A Step Out of Time
145 Edgeworth St.Louis, MO 63043
314-739-1584
Yes we Carrie the good pewter feast gear....