SC - Redheads

Micaylah dy018 at freenet.carleton.ca
Thu Jun 11 14:36:54 PDT 1998

It seems that there is a cakload of redheads that cook. Is there a
connection...I don't know. The only thing I can think of as to why men would
get worried is if the women are in the kitchen satisfying their need to
create, they may not be paying enough attention to those unenlightened egos.
<sly giggle>

Micaylah
- -who finds the barefoot, pregnant and in the kitchen school of thought
offensive, but can take a good chuckle occasionally at the expense of her
gender-