SC - The Dom AND the Rock

Sharon Nevin nevray at netspace.net.au
Thu Jun 11 15:20:10 PDT 1998

> >-brid (who has a lovely idea for an illumination
> >of the Cathedral and rock, if
> >only she knew what everyone looked like... :( )
> ><<<<<<<<

> I would also like to be included under the rock, as my current
> banishment from the kitchen will end someday.

<snip>

> Nicolette
> Baroness Stormhold

Anyway. What I thought was that perhaps Korny should be included in the
picture especially after the good job he did at the College's tenth
anniversary feast. But I can't think how to describe him. We keep making
comments about rottweilers since he has had his hair cut.

Sharon
College of St Monica
Stormhold