SC - new subscriber

Balano1 at aol.com Balano1 at aol.com
Thu Jun 11 17:27:10 PDT 1998

Just found this list serve and am interested in sharing Medieval - Renaissance
- - Pirate era cooking methods and recipes.  My family and I are performers with
a Living Chess/Stage fighting historical group in Southern Florida.  We tend
to travel in large groups and often camp and cook together.  The "American
traditional" hamburgs/hot dogs on a grill" just doesn't cut it as we have many
with varied tastes and diets. i.e. vegetarian, spicy, gourmet, etc.  Looking
in particular for new and interesting foods to create which both tempt the
palate and are era appropriate.  Looking forward to seeing what evolves from
this list.

- - Anne from Southern Florida/Sister Mary Endoline/Cook Mary Ways