SC - leaving for the summer

Tamara Crehan tcrehan at mssupport.microsoft.com
Fri Jun 12 10:09:42 PDT 1998

Sadly enough i have to leave the list for the summer since i won't be
able to check my e-mail =(
but i'll be back in a few weeks =)

Keep the pots bubbling and the best wishes for a good summer to you all
and to Tamara Crehan: I haven't had much time to check up on the
exchange possibilities
but it isn't forgotten.

Brokk

Thanks for the good wishes! The wedding is a week from this Sunday. The
rings have NOT arrived yet, the bread baking is scheduled to occur all
week (120 loaves by next Sunday) and the dress is NOT finished!
But. . .the meade is bottled, the headpieces are done, three dresses and
the grooms tunic are done, shoes have arrived, and the website is still
under construction but functional nonetheless.

(BTW, how many pounds of cheese should I have for 100 people? and will
40 roast chickens be enough?)

And, Brokk. . .as soon as I find that *&#$# recipe, I'll send it along.
. .

Cessara/Tamara

website is at http://www.geocities.com/soho/square/3038