SC - Kazy, Shuzhuk, & Karta

Korrin S DaArdain korrin.daardain at juno.com
Fri Jun 12 22:28:12 PDT 1998

On Fri, 12 Jun 1998 18:27:32 EDT LrdRas at aol.com writes:
>In a message dated 6/12/98 2:20:22 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
>korrin.daardain at juno.com writes:
>
><< Anyone want a nice plate of Karta?
>
> (Don't answer that.) >>
>
>Yes! <yummmm> Sorry, I wrote the first part before I noticed the
>second sentence and I was taught never to look back. ;-)
>
>BTW, thanks for the recipe. :-)
>
>Ras

Sorry? I think you were just horsing around. ;)

And you are welcome for the recipes. I'm happy to share the find.

BTW what is the difference between making a period dish, from a period
recipe; and making a dish from ingredients that are period, but not using
any sort of period recipe?

Korrin S. DaArdain
Kingdom of An Tir.
Korrin.DaArdain at Juno.com