SC - Dom and the Rock

Ian van Tets IVANTETS at botzoo.uct.ac.za
Sun Jun 14 13:25:47 PDT 1998

Five feet tall, definitely hourglass figure, unfortunately.  Hair
either in two plaits or in gold snood,  Hair is dark brown (black
eyebrows, green eyes) reaching half way down thighs.  Preferred garb
a woad blue cotehardie over a burgundy kirtle.  Probably sitting in a
corner scribbling madly with my fife on my lap as I've just thought
of something and have left whatever it was I was making to burn.

Cairistiona