SC - Dom and the Rock

Marisa Herzog marisa_herzog at macmail.ucsc.edu
Mon Jun 15 10:04:13 PDT 1998

                      RE>>SC - Dom and the Rock                    6/15/98

the sketch so far:
from right to left as one looks at it:
The Rock, with a *huge* cavern underneath, filled with hot-tubs, people, kegs
and barrels, food, animated conversation and some serious cases of sillies.
Outside a garden and bit of landscape (we have to have somewhere to grow the
herbs and keep the bees).  On the left(ish) a tower that one can see into,
with a "church" like hall where people listen attentively from the pews to
learned discourse; contained here also is a "real" kitchen, libraries and a
such.  Farthest left "behind" the Cathedral is a forest where a wide variety
of animals cower in the dark huddled together hiding from cooks who seem to
have recipes for anything that might possibly be eaten.
I am balancing out the placement of folks right now.  Unfortunately my fingers
are a bit numb from water-retention, so I am putting off inking for a bit,
constantly dropping the pen is not a happy thing for a scribe (numb fingers
also accounts for some *weird* typos I seem to bay mackin ;) )
- -brid