SC - Short digests...

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Tue Jun 16 06:09:40 PDT 1998

Bonne said something that sounded like:
> I'm catching up on the mail after a trip out of town.  Digest #764 and digest
> #765 came through with only one message each, though they each open with the
> usual long list of messages that are supposed to be there.  If some kind
> gentle would forward the complete digests, I'd be grateful.

This is now the second report of short digests. (Although different
digests) I will look further into this problem to see if I can find it.

In the mean time you can get the old digests in one of two ways.

You can send mail to majordomo at ansteorra.org with the message body of
"get sca-cooks-digest v01.n#" where # is the digest number you want.

The other method is to go to:

ftp://ftp.ansteorra.org/sca/archives

I apologize for the inconvience.

Ciao,