SC - Are creations period?

Balldrich BallBarian BoulderBain msca at c2i2.com
Tue Jun 16 11:13:26 PDT 1998

	Please consider this:  If we can cook without writing everything down so
did period cooks.  If we keep secrets about ingredients and how we use them
so did period cooks.  If we experiment with available food stuffs and
spices and methods of cooking so did period cooks.  How else did they ever
come up with something "new" and wonderful for us to try?  Do not discount
cooks like us, we are not first in this field, we just glean whats left.
	Balldrich BallBarian BoulderBain, M.S.C.A. and
	Feast -o-Crat.