SC - Mulling recipes

Robyn Probert robyn.probert at lawpoint.com.au
Thu Jun 18 21:28:14 PDT 1998

At 10:29 PM 18/06/98 EDT, Ras wrote
><< non-
> drinkers substitute Apfel cider. >>
>
>? Apple cider is a fermented beverage. In fact, it is a low alcohol allpe
>wine. How is it possible for Non-drinker's to rationalize it's use? Also, how
>can people that are "allergic: to alcohol drink it?

There are *real* apple ciders and there are non-alcoholic 'apple ciders'
which are basically carbonated apple juice. I suspect she meant the latter...

Rowan
Robyn Probert
Customer Service Manager		Phone +61 2 9239 4999
Services Development Manager		Fax   +61 2 9221 8671
Lawpoint Pty Limited			Sydney NSW  Australia