SC - Sourdough

THLRenata at aol.com THLRenata at aol.com
Sun Jun 21 12:36:06 PDT 1998

Thanks to all on the list for helpful suggestions on the care of my new "pet."
(By which I mean the sourdough starter. of course.)

As it still smells yeasty, I'm going to give it a try. But I am concerned
about the "sealed/not sealed" storage question. Can those of you with
successful starters give me your opinions on this?

Thanks!

Renata