SC - Re: Fire holders

Bonne oftraquair at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 21 19:35:43 PDT 1998

Aie! too rich for my blood.  I went back to the shop yesterday, and they had
had about 2 dozen, with the stand and the grill already in, they sold for
almost $200 and the store was surprised to see them sell out in less than two
weeks.  I put my name on the waiting list, but I doubt I'll be able to get it.
 Too many other expenses this summer.

Pennsic's not in the cards for us either.  :-(

Bonne