SC - Australian torch

Robyn Probert robyn.probert at lawpoint.com.au
Sun Jun 21 21:20:46 PDT 1998

At 02:26 PM 20/06/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Hee-hee!  I know 'torch' is Australian/British et al for 'flashlight',
>but I had a picture of myself hunting teeny tiny bugs with a huge,
>flaming medieval/Pennsic type torch--and the house going up in smoke!
>Which verjuice do you use for 'bugs'????

Depends if they are brown bugs or white bugs... Actually, my sorrel ones
were green caterpillars, so I guess the grape verjuice would be the drop of
choice :)

Robyn Probert
Customer Service Manager		Phone +61 2 9239 4999
Services Development Manager		Fax   +61 2 9221 8671
Lawpoint Pty Limited			Sydney NSW  Australia