SC - Herbolade/Leche lardys/breakfast

Sabia sabia at unm.edu
Tue Jun 23 12:44:13 PDT 1998

On Tue, 23 Jun 1998, Robyn Probert wrote:

> But for those of us who are... I've found very little info on breakfast
> foods and would welcome pointers to any sources.
>
> Rowan

not sure if it is in print or just on microfiche but in either A Book of
Cookrye (1591) or Epulario (or The Italian Banquet) (1598)  there was a
recipe for a chicken pottage good for the morning or some such phrasing. I
only skimmed it as I was looking for a specific type of recipe, but I can

Sabia of St Kildas {sabia at unm.edu}

Those who would have true victory, must first have honor.