SC - almond milk

Brenna sunnie at exis.net
Thu Jun 25 07:26:22 PDT 1998

- --------------FEB23CD6D3388FE849E937E3

>  I bought it in an upscale market in Chicago,
> so it must be fairly widely distributed, and given the price, as
> compared to other prices at this store, Pacific Foods does not seem
> likely to get rich by selling it.
> I have been avoiding making foods requiring almond milk because the
> process is usually more complicated than the recipe for the completed
> item. In case anyone shares that view, this might solve the problem
> (Disclaimer)I have never heard of this company before.

Here in VA Beach, several health food stores carry the shelf boxes of almond
milk for (don't quote the price because I also looked at rice and a few others
the same day) about $2 per quart.  Anyone who needs to get it can check with
them.  They had about 25 boxes on the shelf, and there's alot of heath food
stores around here.

Brenna of Lyonsbane

- --------------FEB23CD6D3388FE849E937E3

<HTML>

<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE> I bought it in an upscale market in Chicago,
<BR>so it must be fairly widely distributed, and given the price, as
<BR>compared to other prices at this store, Pacific Foods does not seem
<BR>likely to get rich by selling it.
<BR>I have been avoiding making foods requiring almond milk because the
<BR>process is usually more complicated than the recipe for the completed
<BR>item. In case anyone shares that view, this might solve the problem
<BR>(Disclaimer)I have never heard of this company before.</BLOCKQUOTE>
Here in VA Beach, several health food stores carry the shelf boxes of almond
milk for (don't quote the price because I also looked at rice and a few
others the same day) about $2 per quart.  Anyone who needs to get
it can check with them.  They had about 25 boxes on the shelf, and
there's <B>alot </B>of heath food stores around here.

<P>Brenna of Lyonsbane</HTML>

- --------------FEB23CD6D3388FE849E937E3--