SC - Greetings!

John Henschen bacchus at revealed.net
Thu Jun 25 13:12:07 PDT 1998

We'll be making the meat pies about a week before, freezing them, and
heating them up in an oven on site (or near-site) as we need them. I really
don't foresee food poisoning as a problem. But believe me, I'm a fanatic
when it comes to making sure things are okay to eat. And I'm one of those
chronic hand washers while I'm cooking. I buy antibacterial soap by the
gallon. I've gotten food poisoning a few times (not by my own hand) and I'm
a freak about making sure that neither I nor anyone I feed ever gets it.

Celadon