SC - Will's- thoughts 1

Shari Burnham pndarvis at execpc.com
Thu Jun 25 13:28:36 PDT 1998

LrdRas at aol.com wrote:

> Take your rabbit and slay it took on a whole new meaning last Thursday as
> Phlip pulled in my drive way with 27 living rabbits. Several hours later the
> deed was done and the animals were skinned, cleaned and stored in my frig for
> use the next day.

Ras, I am very glad it went smoothly.  (As a vegetarian, I would still pass.)  But
I am still very happy it was done quickly, and I hope painless as possible!  I
have often found that friends who are carnivores and hunters tend to be more
compassionate when they slaughter their own.On a vegetarian note, if anyone has a
good reference to any type of medieval vegetarian-ism, I would be interested in
doing some library research. . . .(p.s. thank you in advance)
Elisabeth