SC - OT Creativity Changes

Micaylah dy018 at freenet.carleton.ca
Thu Jun 25 19:14:42 PDT 1998

><< Have we moved from living the Dream to attending a graduate-level history
> class? >>

ras said...
>It appears that way in many areas. A terrible loss and a shame to the Society
>as a whole, IMO.

Does it appear this way or only from certain peoples perspective? Could it
be as we grow older in the Society there becomes the option of a blend of
the two simply because of the knowledge we gain? How we individually respond
to this is the responsibility and want of the person themself.

Micaylah
- -who is perhaps looking at this too simplistically-