SC - Re: Are Creations Period?

Korrin S DaArdain korrin.daardain at juno.com
Thu Jun 25 23:04:21 PDT 1998

On Thu, 25 Jun 1998 18:09:40 EDT geneviamoas at juno.com writes:
>Just in case no one has tried it mix mustard (I used Frenches Yellow)
>with the tuna fish and heat - tastes remarkably like bbq (as a
>sandwich or in skillet) it's even better with cheddar.  Or heat with
>worchestershire sauce,
>Genevia

Just in case people are looking for a recipe for Worcestershire Sauce. I
have found this as I am trying to recover my lost recipe collection from
a disk crash.

Worcestershire Sauce
>From a chef of British ancestry who works in the Netherlands.
	600 ml malt vinegar
	50 ml walnut or mushroom ketchup
	2 Tb anchovy essence
	1 sm onion or 2 shallots, minced
	3 Tb soy sauce
	1 cl garlic, crushed
	1 pn cayenne
	1 pn ground cinnamon
	1 pn freshly grated nutmeg
	1 pn ground cardamom
	1 pn salt
	There are a few ways of putting this recipe together.
	The first is simply to mix all the ingredients and keep in an
airtight bottle or container for 2-3 weeks, making sure the bottle is
shaken every day.	Another way is to mix all the liquid ingredients
with the onion and garlic, bring to the boil and simmer for 30 min before
adding the spices and salt. Bottle and cool, make airtight and keep for
two weeks, shaking every day. After the marinating period, strain the
sauce before use.

Enjoy,

Korrin S. DaArdain
Kingdom of An Tir.