SC - Competitions?

The Cheshire Cat sianan at geocities.com
Sat Jun 27 17:11:58 PDT 1998

>3. I can "specialize" to some extent. Right now, I'm on a candy-making
>kick. It's kinda hard to turn that into a complete feast.

   Course you can.  Advertise it as a medieval candy-fest and I can
guartunee that there would be a few bookings.  It might not have the
attendance of Pensic, but it would be - interesting- to see.
- -Sianan

Marina Denton
sianan at geocities.com

		Confidence is going after Moby Dick in a rowboat,
		and taking the tartare sauce with you.

		- Zig Zigler