SC - Competitions?

Pagehutch at aol.com Pagehutch at aol.com
Sun Jun 28 07:34:53 PDT 1998

I myself have done an "Candy lunch for the quen" It was a big hit.  I have
taken some of the old recipes and converted them over to modern no surger
added for the few diabetic we have. I called the feast Candy for the soul.  It
turned out great.  It was one of the best "feast" I think I ever did.  Altho
my interpitation on the changeing of reciepes may not be totaly period or
period at all, It included those who normaly  could not have sampled such
delights.  That and I learned what works and what does not.   Best of luck

Page