OT Re: SC - Fw: OFFER :LINEN FABRIC

Louise Sugar dragonfyr at tycho.com
Tue Jun 30 04:39:23 PDT 1998

Minna I apologize....many of the people I know from here are always looking
for new sources for the things which they buy be it fabric or spices or
armor.  I was just trying to be helpful in passing on a new source.

me

PS Poppa Gunther I'll be in the dungeon cleaning out the sewers if anyone
wants me