SC - Camp Splitting

Micaylah dy018 at freenet.carleton.ca
Tue Jun 30 14:15:19 PDT 1998

Julleran,

Okay, its nigh impossible to get 10k people to be quiet for the few who are
light sleepers. I have realized this a long time ago and have taken to
wearing ear plugs at night. Works for me. And I never had a problem with
late night partying. I have a problem with parents letting their kids scream
outside my tent at 7am in the morning. But I don't say anything because its
"live and let live". If you can't show courtesy either in the am or pm, oh
well. Such is life. The obvious other alternative is to stay home, which
some gentles I know, do.

Micaylah