SC - Pine nuts

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Tue Jun 2 21:16:34 PDT 1998

> I'm curious if the natural oils in the nuts would cause them to freeze badly
>or get mushy.

I'm not an expert by any means, but I keep mine in the refrigerator, right by
the eggs. I've frozen them before and I didn't notice much of a texture
difference.

Corwyn

Who not only cooks middle eastern, but had been known to put whole toasted
pine nuts in pesto and other dishes (such as french vanilla ice cream).