SC - white peas????

Anne-Marie Rousseau acrouss at gte.net
Wed Jun 3 22:10:02 PDT 1998

Hi all from Anne-Marie
I know we've talked about this before, but I dont remember any conclusion.
Some think "white peas" are another variety of peas, lighter in color
I think they're dried peas, with the hulls on, which are white/very pale
green in color. When you cook them, the hulls float off, and the peas go to
the normal dark green moosh.

just the results of my experiments in kitchen science,
- --AM