SC - Roots

Alma Johnson chickengoddess at mindspring.com
Thu Jun 4 18:20:09 PDT 1998

Lord Ras,

I was not around for the completion of the whole study.  Supposedly it was
to go into levels of lead present in plants grown in the soil from sample
areas.  FYI  I was in pharmacy school  way back when in 1990 to 1993, so
these studies were post leaded gas use as well as post lead based paint use.

Rhiannon C.