SC - Yorkshire pudding.

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Thu Jun 4 20:00:24 PDT 1998

flidais6868 at hotmail.com writes:

<< Sorry, it isn't what I thought she would tell me you don't have to use
 the roast beef juices either.  Just use something that will grease the
 pan up (ex.  butter, margrine, crisco)  You really don't have to heat it
 up the pan either.  Sorry again about this I was misleaded.
 Flidais (lady not sir)(lol  :) >>

OK, m'lady,

Now that you've fessed up to what your gram's secret ingredients were and
posted a lovely Yorkshire Pudding from Betty Crocker for us all to rush to the
kitchen and try.....would it be possible to post your gram's actual recipe in
an understandable sequence? You never promised us a "period" Yorkshire Pudding
recipe just your gram's pudding. :-)

Pancake mix or no, I'd still be interested in seeing the recipe as she does
it. :-)

Ras