SC - Keeping eggs

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Fri Jun 5 07:45:51 PDT 1998

> Why is keeping eggs, whether in or out of the fridge, such a problem?

I've kept eggs in the fridge.. in the door btw.... and in a cooler and even
hard boiled at room temp and NEVER had any problems, and I LIVE "in seriously
hot weather" most of the year, at least by other people's estimation (But it's
a WET heat.... so you REALLY feel it <g>). Of course, I can generally smell
when one's gone bad, and I'm careful. That's the key, reasonable caution.

Corwyn