SC - Jellies vs. aspics

geneviamoas at juno.com geneviamoas at juno.com
Sun Jun 7 18:00:39 PDT 1998

On Sat, 6 Jun 1998 22:40:25 EDT LrdRas at aol.com writes:
 Also with a limited amount of fruit and no expectation
>of
> more until next year if then,
>

>Second, I don't understand what you mean by a "limited" amount of
>fruit.
access to fresh fruit from around the world all year long and are not
restricted to this harvest this year at this time in this place. Not
being familiar with agriculture bigger than a quarter acre garden I'm
afraid I have no concept of just how much food can be grown on a farm
using period methods. Also some of the listed requirements for a feast
sound like massive quantities to me.
Thanks for the reality check,
genevia