SC - Horror story (was Guilty Conscience)

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Sun Jun 7 23:29:52 PDT 1998

Katja remarked:

>     However, I reminded her, I *have* been studying medieval poisons a lot
>     lately... Just a thought. ;)

Well, if you are still looking for details on medieval poisons, try these files
in the UNCLASSIFIED section of my Florilegium:

poisons-art       (42K)  8/30/94    Medieval poisons and antidotes.
poisons-msg       (27K)  3/18/97    Medieval poisons.

And for those interested in other feast disasters, take a look at this file
in the FEASTS section:

fst-disasters-msg (17K)  3/30/98    Tales of SCA feasts that were disasters.

As always, my files can be found on the web at:
http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/rialto/rialto.html

Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net