SC - A gentle's good deeds

Seton1355 at aol.com Seton1355 at aol.com
Mon Jun 8 19:53:53 PDT 1998

The thread about horror stories and bad manners has been going on for some
time.  People's pompous attitudes and lack of curtesy makes me really sad, but
I propose to  you all, dear readers of this list, let us share some stories of
our good cousin's good deeds!  I challenge you all to take a moment and share
a tale of some good gentle's chivalrous deed - & yes I know this isn't
cooking, but so far I've read about frying an autocrat & other horror stories,
so now it's time to write something positive!  :-)
Phillipa Seton

1- Maria the Fabric seller from Endless Hills (oh dear! Should I use a name?
:-)   )  helped me fix my bodice at Baronial Investiture.  (I was falling
apart) Thanks be to this dear lady for taking the time to help me.

2 - Lord Ras bought me some chicken that he was cooking when he heard that "a
lady in that tent over there was quite hungry."  Thank you so much Lord Ras
for caring about the hungry state of a woman that you did not even know.  True
chivalry!

Anybody else got a "pleasant story"  they care to share?