SC - The Dom AND the Rock

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Tue Jun 9 03:37:52 PDT 1998

> Anyone else?
>
>  Tyrca

You can draw me as a leprechan(sp?) chained with a collar that has six pearls
on it... because until I put down the Baronial office, my people won't let me
IN the kitchen at events (but I do SNEAK in anyway, and there's always events
outside the Barony ;-}). Perhaps I'm massaging someone else's back also...
events are sort of a busman's holiday for me, can't keep my hands off of tense
people.

Corwyn