SC - Rarity of Fermantation recipes (was FermentedBeverage

marilyn traber mtraber at email.msn.com
Tue Jun 9 13:34:01 PDT 1998

there is also some mentions of alchemists timing things by the number of
times they can say certain prayers, or sing certain songs. I myself used to
bake bread to Vivaldi's 4 Seasons-prep and first knead t other album's first
side, flip and play, flip and play the whole thing again, then it was time
for the second kneading, then preheat the balance of the side, flip and bake
for the duration of the second side. Drove my roommate nuts, she hates
vividly, but I love it. Revenge for the liver and onions 3x week, lol
margali