SC - The Dom AND the Rock

Micaylah dy018 at freenet.carleton.ca
Tue Jun 9 14:16:36 PDT 1998

Tyrca said...
>Well, you start with Fred Flintstone, add one curly-haired Viking (hi
>gunther) and throw in various and assorted types.  We need several
>Arab types (like Ras and Carriadoc) and I usually slum around the
>kitchen in a t-tunic or 2.  And I have long reddish hair, and look
>like I've had children (I have) and love to eat what I and everyone
>else cooks (I do).  How hard is that?  You could even put yourself in
>pregnant with your toes in the hot tub.  And Bear with a book in one
>hand, and a loaf of bread in the other.  Stefan would be the librarian
>with his Florigium.  Anyone else?

Well okay...I have long red hair and was just called a flamebrand yesterday
on the E-List (this was a joke, I hope). You can always find me in the
kitchen (ya like who isn't on this list) or around the tavern talking up
gentles with a beer in my hand. I also like to kiss everybody for some
reason. So would that make me the Chatelaine of the Rock?

Micaylah