SC - Juniper berriesOT

geneviamoas at juno.com geneviamoas at juno.com
Wed Jun 10 20:44:42 PDT 1998

In _The Book of Kudzu a culinary & healing guide_ by William Shurtleff&
Akiko Aoyagi
ISBN 0-89529-287-4 c.1985. Avery Publishing group.  It sounds like there
are a lot of uses for and people using Kudzu. I even managed to try some
out and found them surprisingly good.  It also teases you with 7 pages of
how to prepare and weave with kudzu fibers. Would I grow it willingly?
Not! But if its gonna grow any way adopt a japanese persona and put the
stuff to good use. Just a thought. It also tells you how to eradicate it
by the way.  Genevia