SC - Grappa memories

Balldrich BallBarian BoulderBain msca at c2i2.com
Thu Jun 11 14:47:07 PDT 1998

	The old manager of the lodge was a WW II vet.  He told me that they used
the twigs, leaves and already squeezed fruit skins and pulp to make his
grappa.  He also hinted at secret ingriedients, one of which was really
moldy fruit pulp from early in pressing season... Still knocked my socks
off!  We held the event outside Venice near Aviano Air Base.  At the base
of the Alps.  What a view!  Miss it something else.
	Balldrich

> From: Michael F. Gunter <mfgunter at fnc.fujitsu.com>
> To: sca-cooks at Ansteorra.ORG
> Subject: SC - Grappa memories
> Date: June 11, 1998 1:36 PM
>

> > 	When I was in Italy for a crown tourney for the Kingdom of
Drachenwald, we
.