SC - Will it be enough?

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Fri Jun 12 18:27:55 PDT 1998

In a message dated 6/12/98 7:52:05 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
tcrehan at mssupport.microsoft.com writes:

<< How many pounds/bricks of cheese do I need for 100 people? I'm planning
 on three different kinds of cheese.

 Also, will 40 roast chickens be enough?

 Thanks in advance-

 Cessara >>

Not being sure of how many course or dishes you are serving, it is difficult
to answer this question.. Conservatively speaking, if you were to serve 2 ozs
or so of cheese per person, 15 lbs. should do it. At 6 servings per chicken ,
you would need approximately 17 chickens (20 would give you some leeway. ).
Hope this helps.

Ras